Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel & Gretel

"What are we going to do?" I said to my husband. How will we feed our kids if we don't even have food for ourselves?" There was only one way we could help ourselves. I would have to sacrifice my own kids to be able to live. "I have an idea, early tomorrow morning, we should take them as far away as possible into the woods and away from the house. We could light a fire for them and give them each a piece of bread. then wait until they fall asleep. This is when we sneak back to the house." He then answered, "No! I can't leave my kids all alone in the forest! this is crazy!"

-"Well we have to do something or we're going to die!" I would've thought he agreed with me because he kept quiet. We fell asleep that night, But I kept hearing noises. I heard the door open and close. Maybe I was just being paranoid, so I didn't pay attention to it. The next morning I woke up with a stomach ache, I ignored it. It most be nothing. I woke the kids and we headed for the forest. We walked and walked until I thought it was far enough. Then we started a fire and gave them a piece of bread each. "We'll be back for more wood" I told the kids. The next day, the kids found their way back home. I don't know how that would've happened. But we tried it again. Except this time I locked the door to their room so they wouldn't get out. We took them to the forest again and left them there.

They didn't come back. Finally I have gotten rid of them. The pain in my stomach got stronger. I had to lay down in bed. I could barely get up and I was extremely tired. I had a bad fever, I didn't think it was going to go away. Suddenly there was no light, I couldn't see anymore, and I could move. I was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Some stuff bout' me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Ask me. ;]