Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Outcasts of Poker flat

If you had to blame someone or something for the outcasts' deaths, who/what would you blame & why?
I would blame Uncle Billy for the deaths of the outcasts'. I don't think they were bad people in the first place. He could have given them a another chance to stay in the town. The drunk, maybe he can't help himself drinking. People are the way they are. They can't always change themselves. If Uncle Billy didn't like them, the least they could have done is help them out. He could have made the prostitutes into better people. They weren't bad people either, but they did curse a lot. All of the outcasts' had some kind of bad habits. Maybe the gambler didn't have to gamble so much, and Uncle Billy might have gotten along with him. Uncle Billy would've made things better for them if he had given them a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Some stuff bout' me

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Ask me. ;]